Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Notes

A few quick notes for today ...

- Today's game against Richmond is listed as being carried by Channelsurfing.net. If you're at work, it may be a banned website. So, tread lightly. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting fired right before the holidays.

However, if you're at home or work at a laid back place (like me), feel free to check it out. As always with Channelsurfing, it may work some times and not others.

- I got an email today from WUAG sports director, Kris Ostrowka. He pointed out that WUAG* would be carrying all UNCG men's basketball games over the winter break. That's great news for everyone in the Greensboro area and beyond. The 103.1 FM signal is stronger than WPET's and I've always found their live stream to be clearer than that of WPET* (the athletics website too). Check out their website for a full schedule.

Also, Kris is the host of the Sports Cycle on Monday night from 7-9 pm on WUAG. Now that I know about the show, I plan on checking it out. I figured I'd let everyone else know about it too.

* It doesn't matter which station you choose to listen in on UNCG basketball. As I pointed out the other night in the WZTK post though, it's a great idea to show the basketball sponsors your patronage. Letting companies know that it's worth it to support UNCG athletics will help the program financially in the future.

0 comments: