Saturday, November 27, 2010

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me

UNCG 53 - ECU 81




Really? 28 points? You've gotta be shittin' me ?!?

There is no way the UNCG got ran out of Greenville by 28 points. Let me rephrase. There is no reason that UNCG got ran out of Greenville by 28 points. This team has got to get significantly better than what they showed tonight. They have to get better and do it in a hurry.

That's it. I refuse to even comment on the crap I watched any further. It sucked and even continuing to talk about it kind of makes me sick.

Blah ...

3 comments:

David said...

Agreed. I thought the 12 point spread should have been easy to cover.

I do like Henry in the post. Evans needs to be consistent! Other than that I think the team just needs to get to known each other a little better.

If we lose to @ then you can be mad.

aggie down G up!

Kayla said...

I know. That game was ridiculous. As you said, it's not even worthing commenting on.

Hopefully UNCG will bring it on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Urgh. Something has to give. We have a nice school and a large Colosseum to play in. Can't we attract better players? Can't the coaching staff do something better with the good players we do get? Im sick of only winning a few games a year. This is it, I was embarrassed I even took the time to watch this game online.