Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome New Poster John

I have made no secret over many posts that I honestly don't have enough time to keep up with the blog all by myself. I now have a toddler. I ref high school lacrosse and field hockey several days a week and almost every weekend. While I long ago went all in to be the best possible UNCG fan that I could be, there are just times that I can't make it to all of the games. People who read this site deserve more.

With that in mind, I have invited a few people to come on board with me and begin posting here. I think it will be great for readers to get a different perspective than just mine. Added bonus is that people won't have to always struggle to read through my awful writing style.

The first person to accept my invitation is John. I've known him for a couple of years through the UNCGfans forums and my season tickets are close to his at the Greensboro Coliseum. He's a Spartan alum and a die-hard fan just like me. Plus, he's just a generally nice guy.

So, I look forward to reading his posts just like everyone else. Welcome to the blog, John !!!


UPDATE: I think I'm gonna have to change the title graphic. It seems like it should be plural. Unless I can change the perspective around from implying that I am the the UNCG basketball fan to I am writing this blog for the UNCG basketball fan. Ha. I think I like that idea better. Incoherent rant over.

0 comments: