Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scanning the SoCon #1

My buddy John over at MocsMania is again doing his "Scanning the SoCon" series. He has a diverse group of bloggers, message board people and student newspaper writers from each school (except the Wofford writer bailed ... WTF???) to discuss pressing topics and rank the teams.

As I have done in the past, I will link to the whole article while posting the rankings that I sent to John and occasionally a quote or two that I really liked from the article. This first week I was asked not only to rank the teams, but also fill out a All-Conference team. So, I will post my answers to that too. Enjoy !!!

Scanning the SoCon - Preseason Awwards

All-SoCon Team
1. De'Mon Brooks (POY)
2. Trey Sumler
3. Jay Canty
4. Lucas Troutman
5. Tim Williams

Scanning the SoCon - Week #1

Week #1 Rankings
1. Davidson
2. Elon
3. Western Carolina
4. App State
5. Samford
6. Chattanooga
7. UNCG
8. Wofford
9. Furman
10. Ga Southern
11. Citadel

1 comments:

JohnMoc said...

I don't know what's wrong with Wofford. Furman guy also didn't get back to me, but he sent me the season preview just a few days ago, so he's probably still in, just got busy and forgot.