Friday, July 13, 2012

VA Tech Coming to Greensboro This Season

Just so I can take a break from all of this conference realignment mess for a bit, here's a UNCG basketball related blurb from the Washington Post. Virginia Tech will be making an appearance at the Greensboro Coliseum this coming season.


In addition, the Hokies announced portions of their nonconference schedule, although much of it had already been reported. Virginia Tech will play home games against Iowa, Oklahoma State, Rhode Island and VMI. It will play road games at West Virginia and UNC Greensboro, because the 2013 ACC tournament will be held at the Greensboro Coliseum.

I will post again when a date becomes available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we load up our home schedule with multiple ACC opponents and tough non conference teams for this upcoming season. I plan to purchase season tickets but I'm waiting for the schedule to be released.

Dash said...

I hope for a good balance. We need some w's too. Vt, ncsu, WFU & nc a&t are all home games. Lees McRae looks like the gimme non-d1 game at home too.