Monday, June 1, 2009

Taking a Break

Since we've crossed over into June (and just went over 4,100 in site hits, thanks) I think we can say that things are really winding down until fall. I've got several vacations planned over the next two months, and I haven't really had much to post this past month anyways.

So, I think I'm going into a little hibernation mode. I will make some posts when something of note happens. I thought about writing one big wrap-up post, but then thought better of it. Do I really need to rehash 5-25? I would rather just wait a couple of months to write some posts based on the excitement of a great recruiting class and moving to the coliseum.

In the meantime, I'm working on a new layout for the site with some new graphics. Don't forget to keep up with things over at UNCG Fans.

0 comments: