Thursday, January 7, 2010

Woeful Spartans Whomped by Wofford

That's right ... I'm trying to be funny. I thought about going with "Terrible Spartans Trashed by Terriers" or "Lap dogs Do Laps Around UNCG".

We sucked tonight. Bad !!!

(If G gets thumped by Furman, get ready for the my headline language to get foul and unsuitable for work).

UPDATE: There will be no post game write up. I am/was so irritated by that crappy performance that I can't really put my thoughts into words. It would just be incoherent ramblings with a lot of expletives mixed in to keep it fresh.

Here's the News & Record article if you weren't there and want to read a game story.

1 comments:

David said...

I thought they might get more than 5 wins this year after Samford but now it looks doubtful. Last year one win was a D3 school so in reality it was 4 wins.....lets hope they can beat that!