Monday, January 23, 2012

Scanning the SoCon - Week 12

Scanning the SoCon - Week # 12

Rank the teams.
1. Davidson
2. Wofford
3. Elon
4. Ga Southern
5. App State
6. Western Carolina
7. UNCG
8. Charleston
9. Chattanooga
10. Samford
11. Furman
12. Citadel

Which game are you most looking forward to that does not involve your team?

DavidsonCats- I want to know who is going to win the North. I think ASU is the best team in that division, so I'm eager to see how they do at UNCG and against Elon.

MocsMania- I'm going with Thursday's battle between Appalachian State and UNCG. The winner of this game will have a leg up on at least a bye from the North, and possibly on the whole North division. Both teams are 4-4 in SoCon play. The winner jumps out in front. I think this should be a great game, and it will tell us a lot about both teams, who are trying to make runs at the North division title.

0 comments: