Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tournament Posts

With the SoCon Tournament starting in a couple of days, I thought I would kind of give you an idea of how posts were going to go for the next few days. I will be posting individual game previews for all of Friday's action. Depending on how much I get to see of the Friday games, I will post summaries. I will post something in the way of previews for Saturday's games, but I'm not sure what those will look like quite yet. Beyond that, I will be at the tournament. So, I don't know what I'll get to post. I will be there with my new tablet and will at least try to use Twitter.

Thanks for sticking with me and the UNCG basketball team this year. They haven't always made it easy on us, but it has been a fun ride so far. I'd love to see it go on for a lot longer. Again, I hope to see a huge group of UNCG fans in Asheville. So, please get your tickets and we'll see you there.

0 comments: